Thursday, March 3, 2011

Marching Towards Spring...

Ah, Spring is finally around the corner!  Even though it may snow Sunday, the weather is still looking up in my area and I couldn't be happier.  Behind on all my craftiness, my Grandpa has been VERY sick.  So happy he's doing better now and out of the hospital. 

I have two cards to share with you tonite.  The first is a mix of challenges.  I was inspired by The Shabby Tea Room Week 51 - Classic Elegance:


And The Play Date Cafe's Challenge 71:

For my splash of color I used red.  I also used the Mojo Monday 180 sketch.  And here is my card:


This card features goodies from Glitz, Papertrey Ink, and Creative Charms. 

Up next is a card I made for this week's Case Study Challenge 29 and the color challenge CR84FN:


And here is my card:


I also have posts going up tomorrow at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us and Creative Charms

Enjoy!!!

13 comments:

Bonnie B said...

Two awesome cards. Glad you got back to your creating.

Fiona said...

Love black white and red together Amber! beautiful use of the colour splash :) Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

Debbie said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card you've created for the Tea Room's Classic Elegance challenge this week!! That red satin ribbon is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us this week :)

Please be sure to only include your project for the Tea Room in your post in order to be considered for the weekly prizes!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that big beautiful flower on your CR84FN card and the FAB sentiment! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty cards Amber! Love the hearts sprinkled about on the second card! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

too cool!!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Lovely cards, Amber! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful cards!

Stella said...

Both cards are gorgeous and your take on this weeks' colors is lovely to look at:) Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful card! I love the bold scallops and yummy ribbon! Thanks for splashing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Love the ribbons and trim!

Jinny Newlin said...

Beautiful cards! LOVE that scalloped edge and your embellished ribbon! Scrumptious! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow these are lovely! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge this week! :)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio