Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh Scrappy Days

Hi crafty friends!  I've got to tell you, I went a little crazy with the projects today.  Some days the mojo is there, some days it's not!  First up is the latest sketch challenge at The Sampler Kit Club Blog.  All of my projects today are made with goodies from the September Sampler Kit


Such a cute sketch!!!  And here's my layout:


I love doing sappy LO's of Hubby and I!  He's not a sappy person - so what he doesn't know won't hurt him, hehe!  The winner of this month's sketch challenge will get an entire Sampler Kit.  Visit the Sampler Blog for more details!

Up next is a card I made for CardPatterns Sketch 133 and The Play Date Cafe Challenge 99:


And:


Here's my card:


My cardstock and doily die cut is Papertrey Ink.  And if you're a fan of doilys - these die cuts are a must!!!! 

Now a little card for this week's Case Study:


This card is a mixture of MME, AC, and Crate Paper.  My ribbon is seam binding.  The stamp - from the new My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found 2".

And last but not least, some Moxie Fab World inspiration:


Such an adorable picture.  There was a million different ideas going on inside my head when I looked at it, but I decided to zero in on the button cards and colors:


And now for a bit of duck news.  My latest duck, Bubby Quackers (see "duck" labels to the right for my history of duck troubles!) has been ill.  He has a bad limp and I had to put him in my chick coop for a few nites and do some physical therapy on the little guy (swims in the water trough).  Luckily I was able to let him out this evening and he's doing much better.  His paretns, Frank and Fredda Quackers and adopted sister Daphne were thrilled.  Here's a picture of Bubby:


He's beautiful and going to be white like his Daddy.  He is still all fluff, no feathers yet!  Will keep you posted!

5 comments:

Bonnie B said...

Wow Amber, you certainly found the mojo today. I can't even pick a favorite. Love the LO, love all the cards...the colors are perfect and when you get started you are a mean scrappin' machine. Bubby is adorable, I would keep an eye on him these cool nights just in case he gets too cold.

sandee said...

ok. wow, I don't know where to start, lol....glad your mojo was on full force, your projects are AWESOME!! And I am sooooo glad that Bubby Quackers is doing better!

Jingle said...

WOW! These are just beautiful all around!

Elise said...

I just want to scoop up this ENTIRE post and hold it.. And ROCK it. So wonderfully inspirational and stunning! I am SO lovin' your use of the Card Patterns sketch! MEOWWW! Thanks, so much for sharing your DELIGHTFUL talent with us!

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio