Sunday, October 23, 2011

Creative Craziness

Hi all!  I went a little overboard in the studio today and have all kinds of creations to share with you.  It was cold outside and I have no desire to be out freezing when I can be inside making a card!  So are you ready??? 

First up is a card I made for this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - Finesse the Dress and Case Study Challenge # 62:


How beautiful are these colors???  Love it!  Here's my card:


I adore these colors together.  My stamped sentiment and ink are Papertrey Ink.  My flower is Petaloo.  Lace is Pink Paislee.  I dry embossed my cardstock and added a scalloped boarder.  Very easy card to make!  This month's Case Study Muse is Nikki Estes!  So fun to find inspiration from her cards.

OK up next is....drum roll please....ColourQ:


And Ribbon Carousel:


I'm also entering this card in Papercraft Star Challenge 67 - A trick or a treat.  And my card:


My patterned paper, pumpkin, and berry lace can be found in this month's Sampler Kit - Mrs. Weasley.  My pumpkin is chipboard that's been painted with crackle paint.  My stamps are PTI.  And my pretty doily cut out is Martha Stewart. 

Now for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge:


And CardPatterns:


And my card:


I really struggled finding a mauve color to match the PDCC, so my color turned out a little more purple.  My cardstock, stamps, ribbon, and die cuts are PTI.  My lace is Pink Paislee. 

Now for one more creation.  I made it to Round Four of the Practical Scrappers Card Making Contest!  So excited.  I REALY REALLY REALLY need your votes!  This week you can vote by poll, one vote per person.  Just follow this link to vote.  Here is my card for this round:


Our challenge this round was to use chevrons and stitching.  My paper is The Girls Paperie and cardstock is PTI.  My pink ribbon is PTI and I used glue dots to give it a chevron shape then stitched it to my cardstock.  My stamped sentiment is Maya Road.  Using my sewing machine to stitch on projects makes me really nervous (because I'm a disaster sewing!), but it turned out perfect!

Thanks for stopping by!  Tune in next week for a fun announcement and a BIG giveaway

17 comments:

Mynnette said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! Love your CASE of Nikki's beautiful card! :)

Beckie said...

OmGosh!!! Amber these are stinking beautiful. Girl you have just done an awesome job. I'm sitting here with my mouth open and chin to the ground in AWE! I went and voted for your card today ;) Best of luck. There's some tough competition over there...but you're put out some tough stuff. My gosh I'm gonna have to come over soon so you can show me how to be 1/2 as awesome.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Jenny said...

Wow - you have been busy! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful creations, Amber! Love how you combined the PDCC colors with the Card Patterns sketch! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

ferrellgraph-x said...

My goodness, so many lovely cards! They all have wonderful colors and layers! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Rebekkah said...

Hi Amber
Just voted for your card in the challenge.. pretty easy as i think it was the prettiest in there..lol!!
Just gorgeous !
I hope you win and lookng forward to working along side you on SGT..
Much love
Bekki x

Teresa Kline said...

wow, you have been busy, your CASE study card is fabulous...hope you have a super week...headed to check out your Pinterest now..teeheheh...hope you check out mine.

enjoy *~*

Noelle said...

Such pretty cards! Love all the embellishments :) Thanks for playing the colourQ this week! :)

Kristii said...

Wow!! You've been so busy and your cards are all absolutely beautiful!!! I love them all! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

Joanna M said...

gorgeous cards Amber! You sure are one talented lady!!! Hugs, J

Cath said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christina said...

Wow! You have been one busy crafter! These are all so fab, and I especially love the red fabric flower you added to the first card. Good luck at Practical Scrappers, and thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Bonnie Blackburn said...

Amber, these cards are all beautiful. It's like you look at the cardstock...and...instant card. Wonderful work. You really need to sale your cards. They really are that good.

Debby said...

Wow you were busy! Wonderful CASE of Niki's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Jinny Newlin said...

Holy smokes, Amber! You've been a busy girl with all these fantastically textural creations! I particularly LOVE that silk ribbon on our take! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

What beautiful cards, it's been a delight to visit! I love the style of your card for our challenge, it's so fun! So glad you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Where do I start? I just love all of these so much! Especially that ribbon on the Key to My Heart card. Amazing!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio