Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fun

Hi all!  Got a few cards to share with you today that I made from The Sampler's October Kit - Mrs. Weasley!  The kit is full of fabulous Autumn goodies, banner kit, and more.

I'm entering my first card in this week's ColourQ Challenge 106:


And Case Study Challenge 61.  Here's my card:


I used the beautiful Amy Tangerine “Is It Any Wonder” Fabric Paper (American Crafts) for my center.  I tore it away from the sticky backing and frayed the edges.  My lace and flower are Pink Paislee. 

Up next is a little card I made for this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge:


And CardPatterns:


Here's my card:


I'm in love with these AC Thickers, they are foam and stick perfecty to any surface.  All of my patterned papers and embellishments can be found in The Sampler's October Kit


OK who would like to hear some exciting crafty news???  I have to thank Lucy our miniature donkey for being my "ear" model!


I've been selected for 2 new Design Teams, woot woot.  Always exciting to start a new adventure that pushes your creativity.  First up is the Southern Girls Challenge.  They are a great group from Australia who know how to craft!  And next is Made Especially For You - a new challenge blog that has so much fun stuff planned for the future.  I also get to be Guest Designer for The Shabby Tea Room the week of Decembr 26th -eek!  I've always loved their shabbiness and dreamed of being a shabby girl, so excited! 

13 comments:

Beckie said...

Super cards Amber. Congrats on making all the DTs. I'll have to check out the Southern Girls Challenge blog.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Bonnie Blackburn said...

Love the cards Amber. Looks like you are going to be one busy scrapper for awhile. Congrats on all the news.

Suzanne Bier said...

Congratulations Amber! Love the trim and handmade flower on your first card...thanks so much for playing along with us at the colourQ this week!

Patrice said...

love that boo card!

Tammie said...

Congrats Ber! You deserve it...you're an awesome artist!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

What a beautiful card Amber! Love that playing card you added & that AC thickers for your sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

TesaB said...

Super gorgeous Halloween card! Love the glittery letters!!! Thanks for playing with Card Patterns this week!

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Amber! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Sandra Farrell said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week.

Annette said...

Super cute cards Amber! Love Lucy's ear photo! And BIG CONGRATS on the two new design teams, you go girl!!

Vintage Roses said...

Congratulations to my Super Six Sister :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a super cute set of cards--very Halloween! LOVE your glitter letters! And I LOVE that donkey ear--CONGRATS on your new positions:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the RCC!

Corinna said...

These cards are fabulous!! Congrats on your new positions and thanks for playing with us at RCC...you're a Top Spool this week so be sure to grab your badge!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio