Monday, October 10, 2011

Good Ole Days

Hi folks!  Hope you've had a terrific weekend.  I did manage to finish another Autumn card today.  Seems like Fall inspires me to craft.  Summer is so busy on the farm I don't have a lot of time, so I'm enjoying lazy Autumn days with less to do.  I have a card to share tonite and I'm entering it in the following challenges:

The Shabby Tea Room #83 - Fall Flowers:


The Pink Elephant #120:


Also the following challenges:
And here is my card:


This little card is a modge podge of Autumn.  I used Papertrey Ink cardstock and doily die (which I'm so addicted to it's not even funny!).  My patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket, Authentique, and My Little Shoe Box.  And my sentiment is a Melissa Frances rub on.


I have a few pictures of my Fall decorations to share with you.  I love decorating the house this time of year.  My mantle is decked out, take a look (these pictures are kinda dark, should have turned more lights on or used a flash!):


And here's another:


I'm all about the primitive look!  See that big jar of spools, I've got some plans for it!  I think altered spools are fabulous, search it on Pinterest.  Think I'll make some Christmas ornaments.  I bought that BIG jar of spools at a local Antique store, love it! 

The latest kit from The Sampler is now available for purchase, it's called Mrs. Weasley.  The kit is BEAUTIFUL, can't wait to get to work.  Will have projects to share later this week. 

Would love your vote at the Practical Scrappers Card Contest - I made the Top 20.  All you have to do to vote is comment under the comment section, easy peasy! 

And last but not least, I've gotta thank some challenges for including me in their winners circle the past few weeks:
Thanks so very much to these challenges! 

10 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Lovely card! So many gorgeous details - love all that lace. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Jean Martin said...

WOW Amber this is wonderful! I love all the details on your card! beautiful work! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Julie said...

Wow, this is just beautiful! So much fun stuff on here! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Annette said...

Love your fall card Amber, it's so pretty! Your Fall decorations are gorgeous, I absolutely love your mantle! What find on that big jar of wooden spools, can't wait to see what you create with them! Hugs and Smiles! Annette :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, this is just stunning!

Lisa said...

Great shabby chic card!!!

Cindy Holshouser said...

I sure love the colors your chose.Those splashes of orange and gold are beautiful against the gray. Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room!

Sheri said...

Lovely card! Your decor is great too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous Fall inspired card!! Love your take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Laurel said...

This is really fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio