Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspired

I've been under the weather this weekend so I stayed indoors most of the time and crafted.  First up is this week's challenge at Made Especially For You.  Challenge 2 is a darling sketch from PageMaps:


And here is my card:


This card has a little of everything.  My cardstock, stamp, twine, and ribbon is Papertrey Ink.  My die cuts are October Afternoon.  Lace is Pink Paislee.  And patterned paper is Authentique.  This week's sponsor is Paper Piecing By Nikki:


Up next  is a card I made for this week's CR84FN Challnege:


Love Love Love these colors!  I combined it with CardPatterns:


And what do you get???


I really like how this little card turned out.  I steer clear of sympathy cards, but they're necessary in life so I figured I'd at least try and make it pretty!  I used Paprtrey In cardstock, die cut, and stamps.  I also used Liquid Pearls and Creative Charms pink pearls.  My lace is Crate Paper and ribbon is Etsy.  And last but not least, my cameo is The Girls Paperie. 

Now take a look at this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge that I combined with Case Study Challenge 64:



Here's my card:


For this little card I used PTI cardstock and butterfly die cut. I used my Nestabilites to cut out the window.  My stamps are Flourishes and I used Liquid Pearls. 

Just a reminder that The Sampler Design Team Call for 2012 is currently going on, check it out here.  And the new November Kit is amazing and will be available soon.  Also check out Joanna's post on my cards at Inspired By Stamping

13 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, you have been busy, these are sooo pretty, cute little details...thanks for playing along with us at CASE...have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Terrie B x said...

Such beautiful cards Amber!:) x

Debby said...

Wow you've been busy! You really took inspiration from Kryssi's card and ran with it. Great take. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Sue Lelli said...

Amber, your CR84FN card is so Pretty and would be a super sympathy card if you ever needed it! LOVE all of the pearls and the cameo! FAB details! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Aimes said...

Pretty cards! I adore the unique size and fabulous CAS design of your CASE study card especially! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Christine said...

Fabulous cards Amber! I'm impressed what you get done when you are under the weather!

Especially_For_You said...

These are all gorgeous cards, Amber! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

What beautiful cards Amber!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wonderful set of cards Amber! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Annette said...

Beautiful cards Amber, love the Sympathy card. Sorry to hear you are under the weather, hope you are feeling better soon! Looks like you've been getting lots of crafting done!

Julie Day said...

Sweet cards! Love the window on your PDCC card :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Elise said...

THESE are stunning, Amber! LOVE your use of Card Patterns composition, as always! THANKS, soooo much - you know HOW much we appreciate your creative output around here! HOPE you are feeling MUCH better! xo!

Debgem said...

A lovely set of cards here. I do like how you've combined the sketch and colours for your sympathy card. It is pretty and I do like the pearl accents. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio