Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Be Inspired Challenge

Hi everyone...do you know what today is? Yep, time for a new challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge. This week's challenge is to make a 3D project, anything but a card + your Cuttlebug. I had so much fun working on this project. We were sponsored by Create & Treasure Publishing. I got to play with the cutest board book.

To create my project I painted the outside of my board book an aqua blue. I used my Cuttlebug and the embossing folders Houndstooth and Swiss Dots throughout my book.

I used paper by Colorbok, DCWV, and Making Memories. My apple embellishments and paper are from Oriental Trading (they have the most adorable scrapbook supplies!). I also used Melissa Frances rub-ons.

I added some pictures of my babies, Jake and Gracie...Jake is the little "macho" Jack Russell and Gracie is my girly schnoodle (schnauzer + poodle). They were both rescues.

And then a picture of me and Hubby in the center of the book. That's what makes our little family & our "Home Sweet Home".

I did discover one thing, it is almost impossible to get good pictures of the inside of a board book. Don't forget, you still have time to be entered in a drawing for the Cricut Expression and Epson Artisan 700 All-In-One Printer at Cuttlebug Challenge. Can't wait to see what you make with your Cuttlebug this week!

11 comments:

Tonya said...

This is awesome. Super job!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Fantastic book, Amber!

LORi said...

So Sweet Amber!!!

Karen said...

Super sweet Amber. I love the touch of lace in the book too!

Tammie said...

What a cute project! I love your sweet puppies.

Mrs J said...

This is so sweet Amber! Gorgeous papers and embellies and beautiful photographs too! So sad I couldn't join in this one this week! Great work!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Allison said...

what a fab little book Amber
AllisonX

Bonnie said...

Love this Amber. Love the way you brought it all together with you and hubby right in the middle. A treasure created to last a lifetime.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Amber, this book is so beautiful! I love all the bright happy colors you used and all the wonderful trims too!

(-: Heidi

Annette said...

I love your little book!!
All the embellishments are so cute and I love the photos of the dogs, what a sweet family!

Beth said...

Very pretty Amber love how you used that apple template from the blog hop on the front of your bookand all the gorgeous lace.
Hugs
Beth

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio