Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Naughty Or Nice

It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge at the Die Cuts R Us DT Blog! This week's challenge is to make a project with the theme "Naughty or Nice". You can interpret this any way you like and make any kind of project you want.

I decided I would make a "nice" project that is a gift idea. I made a mini album that I plan to add Christmas photo's to after the holidays:



Here's a close-up of my embellishments:



I used my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Spellbinder Nestabilities - all of these products are available at the DCRU store. I also used a Colorbok Mini Album, Martha Stewart Ribbon, My Mind's Eye Paper, PTI Ribbon, Making Memories Chipboard, and a Melissa Frances Rub-On.

Be sure to play along. And don't forget about the Epic Giveaway at DCRU!

8 comments:

Yvette said...

I LOVE this Amber!! Great project!

Shawna said...

This is gorgeous!

Tammie said...

Just beautiful....looking forward to Saturday :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Well, I'd definitely have to say this is "nice" :) No naughty here! Santa wil be good to you!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and you are right...that bow is perfect. Amber told me she loved making this project.

Sammye Jo said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it Amber!
Xoxo- SJ

GO BIG BLUE!

Annette said...

This is beautiful Amber! I love the colors you used and the pink bow is awesome!! Hugs, Annette

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Stunning work, Amber! I'm on the naughty list-it's much more fun!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio