Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Buzzing with Creativity

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a terrific week. I'm off work till Monday, so that means my week is great! I've been creating up a storm today, got lots of new products to work with (thanks to my Design Teams). I even "accidentally" glimmer misted my front porch, with red of course....accidents happen!

Today I've got a card I made for this week's challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You:



My darling Bee Hive stamp is from Paper Garden Projects. I loved coloring it! I used Copics and Sakura pens. My paper is Kaisercraft and My Mind's Eye. My sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The flower is Prima.



Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful card, Amber!!

Kelly said...

gorgeous. love the flower!

Laura Davis said...

Very cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Tammie said...

PRETTY.....and the glimmer accident, well I sure have painted a few things "accidentally", once, I even painted my own hand! LOL...all in the name of creating.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Such a pretty summer card! I love this stamp and it looks great with your paper flower. Hmmm... I've "misted" a few things in my day too (lets not talk about spray paint....)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio