Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rainy Days

Hi all!  Who's ready for short Autumn days and cooler weather?  It's been raining cats and dogs for the past few days in Kentucky, thanks to Hurricane Lee.  But I've enjoyed the slower pace of life and taking a break from the busy Summer days. 

Have a card and a LO to share tonite.  My supplies are from the August Sampler Kit at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us.  First up is a card for this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World, take a look:


This chair looks perfect for reading!  The flowers and colors were so inspirational.  Here is my card:


Loving this little card and the fabulous POW!  Glitter Paper from AC!  Next up is another project from the August Sampler Kit.  I was inspired by this week's Sketchy Thursday sketch:


And here is my LO:


My farm life is always a journey!  There's an adventure around every corner, sometimes happy and sometimes sad.  Each moment makes me respect nature more and so thankful for the beautiful world God gave us. 

I got my September Sampler kit in the mail today and OMG it is fabulous!  Can't say enough good things about this kit, here's a little looky:


So excited to get to work using "Come Fly With Me".  There's so many unique pieces to this kit, truly makes it special.  Check out The Sampler's Blog to see some of the fabulous projects the DT have already created with this kit!  I have so many pictures to scrap.  I attended my cousin's wedding this weekend at the Kentucky Horse Park near Lexington.  It was such a beautiful ceremony (and hot hot hot). 


We had a wonderful time.  The Horse Park was such a great location for an outdoor wedding in Kentucky!  I even convinced Matt to wear a purple shirt so he wouldn't clash with my dress, hehe! 

I also want to share a new adventure I'm starting on.  I found a great women's Bible Study Group called Good Morning Girls.  With my busy life and working, sometimes I let my Bible Study slip, this is something I want to fix.  So starting mid September we begin studying:
Check out the Good Morning Girls website if it's something you might be interested in! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber!!!Such a beautiful Post!!I love your card..
Congrats to the happy couple...looks amazing!
Have a great week:) xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your card and your lo are gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and loving that photo on your lo! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Amber! Love your page. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

Annette said...

Beautiful card Amber, I love the addition of the green netting, it's so cute! And there's my favorite Barn in a gorgeous layout, picture perfect! The wedding couple looks so happy, the bride is gorgeous and I love the idea of riding in an open carriage!
Have a great day! Hugs!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the card, you get more enjoyment from that little barn than anything, and the LO is perfect. Jessica and Drew had a "fairy tale" wedding and I love the horse park. I'm gonna check out tha bible study and the new Sept. kit. love you Baby Girl.

Kathlene said...

Lovely card, Amber..love the netting for the softness it adds. Just awesome! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber! Just thought I would pop in to look at all your beautiful projects, hope you are doing well along with all your farm babies!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio