Now that I've got all my business taken care of, hehe....I can show you some of my latest cards. As you know I'm now on the Inspired By Stamping Design Team and Joanna designs the most incredible stamps. You've got to visit her blog and see all the tutorials and inspiration there! Amazing. I've been playing with her stamp set Winter Wonderland and I love it! Visit the Inspired by Stamping Shop to see all of her stamps.
Here's my first card. I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Really Reasonable Ribbon #35
2. Winter Wonderland Challenge - Make your card sparkle.
3. Jelly Park - Non traditional Christmas colors challenge.
My next card is for the following challenges:
1. A Gem of a Challenge 33 - Cold and Frosty
2. Digi Doodle Shop Challenge 81
3. The Paper Shelter Challenge 38 - Christmas Fun
And last but not least, this little card.
1. Paperminutes - Blue & White
2. Stamp Insanity Challenge 79 - Chill Out
I simply stamped my white snowflakes onto dark cardstock. I then traced areas of my snowflakes with Stickles. Easy as can be!
So there you have it, one stamp set with 3 different cards and completely different looks. I've gotta tell you, the pink one is my favorite. Who wouldn't like checking their mail and getting a pink "snowy" card!