Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

I received my first order from Papertrey Ink the other day and they are the cutest stamps I've ever seen. The packaging and "thank you" note made me feel like I received a present instead of buying a product. They were just too cute. And the stamps are great.
I received my first Random Act of Kindness card the other day, it was so cute, welcoming me to the group. It's so fun exchanging cards with fellow scrappers. I will post a picture of my first RAK soon.
I'm posting two very different cards tonight. One is a "practice run" at Christmas cards, just practicing to see what kind of cards I want to make this year. The other card is a very summery "love" card, that has little strawberries on it. I'm definitely a summer girl and it's very hard for me to give up on summer ideas and colors. But I know Fall is right around the corner, all the leaves are turning and it's getting dark early. Enjoy the pictures.



3 comments:

Mary said...

I told you Nicole did the best packaging ever, didn't I? I love your summery card! The strawberried look too cute. Are they from Punny Valentine?

Tammie said...

Love the strawberry card the best, because I love summer also. Did you ink the border?

Amber said...

I did ink the border of the card and I did use the Punny Valentine stamps, but u could probably use a heart punch and make the strawberries.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio