Saturday, December 13, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You

Well I've been missing in action from my blog lately! I'm a blog slacker! Between work, jury duty, adopting a new kitty from the animal shelter, and Christmas shopping - well there's been no time! But I did wake up bright and early this morning to complete my 2 Sketches card for the week.

I used Me and My Big Ideas and Colorbok paper, American Craft Thickers, and K & Co. Embellishments, with some Michaels ribbon. This card was super easy.


Well time to go back to bed:) Enjoy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber this is so pretty, love the color palette too! Great take on Kazan's sketch!
(((holiday hugs)))

Tammie said...

Love the card...and I have missed you! Busy Girl!

Unknown said...

ooh love that paper Amber. This is one of the happiest cards I have seen today. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Great card!!

Katie said...

Amber, this is so cute!! Love your take on Kazan's sketch!

Katie

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Great take on Kazan's sketch!

Annette said...

I love this card Amber! The flower matches the paper perfectly. Great job and welcome back!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio