Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anything Goes!

Hi all!  Time for a new challenge at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  It's everyone's favorite...a special "anything goes" challenge.  And what makes it special?  You get to choose from 3 special digi stamps to use in this week's challenge courtesy of the Digi Doodle Shop.  And the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will all receive a gift!  Fun Fun Fun! 

This week the Design Team is using the beautiful free stamps that you get to use for this challenge.  Visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Blog for all the details and how you get your free stamp!

I decided to use the adorable Acorns Digi Stamp:


And here is my creation:



I just loved working with the Acorns Digi Stamp.  I used Copics to color my image and a Sakura glitter pen to add some sparkle.  My cardstock and sentiment are Papertrey Ink.  My patterned paper is My Mind's Eye.  And my ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Visit the Digi Doodle Shop and see all the beautiful digital stamps available.  And visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best to see the DT's darling creations and learn how to receive your free digi stamp!

14 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fantastic Amber I adore your ribbon detail Hugs Pascale

Tammie said...

Gorgeous Fall colors! I love it.

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my
what an goergeous card hun
love the fall
hugs angelique

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Such a lovely card, Amber!

Karen said...

REally lovely Amber, love the colours.
xx

Jóna said...

Great card, love the colors :o) It's so fantastic to see all the different cards with the same image !!!!
Hugs, Jóna

Monika Reeck said...

Amber I love how your coloring the leafs so looks real..and nice ribbon with the same color on the Images..wonderful card dear...simply but so sweet...

Katja said...

Love the great and pretty card and amazing ribbon!!!

Greetings,
Katja

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So lovely! Love the fall colors! :)

merniebug said...

Gorgeous Amber. I love this image and wow, did you ever do it justice. Beautiful card.

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, love the printed paper and ribbon!!!

Judy said...

Wow love the bright fall orange color in this card, Amber. The tie bow is just perfect with it as well.

Great job hun,

Hugs
Judy

KymKreates said...

so bright and vivid it just reaches out to me. Brilliant!!

xoxo,
kym

Alyssa S said...

This is gorgeous!! I always have a hard time with patterned ribbons...I'll have to stash this card away in my inspiration file.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio