Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday "Be Blessed" Challenge

Hi everyone, hope you've had a great weekend! Today's Monday and I get to do the Monday scrapbooking challenge at Christian PaperCrafts Magazine. Just follow the link and once you get there click on the community tab. Scroll down to Daily Challenges and click scrapbooking and then click Monday to find mine! Here's the LO I did for this week's challenge:

My supplies are from the May kits at A Kiss On The Chic.
And I have some exciting scrapping news! I'm being published in the June/July copy of Ready, Set, Create ezine. This is my first time being published in anything so I'm really excited! My creation I'm having published is an altered wall hanging. You know I don't like submitting work to magazines, I don't take rejection well;) So guess what, Maggie from Cuttlebug Challenge (she's our amazing leader) submitted it and e-mailed me yesterday with the suprising news!
Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out my challenge.

8 comments:

Annette said...

Love your scrap page and a big huge CONGRATULATIONS on getting published!! YAY - I am so happy for you, can't wait to see it! Have a great week! Hugs

Tammie said...

Love the page and CONGRATS!!!! on publication. It is exciting.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Amber! The colors are amazing!

(-: Heidi

Marcie said...

This page is amazing Amber! I love the page from the book on it, what a fantastic touch!

Christine said...

Huge CONGRATS on your publication! How exciting for you! Maggie is so sweet to have submitted your project for you!

I love this layout, Amber! It's so fun and colorful! Thanks so much for sharing about your blessings...it's such an encouragement to know how much God has blessed you! :)

Hugs and blessings,
Christine

Mary said...

Congrats on the publication :)

Anonymous said...

Love the LO!! Congrats on being published!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber Your LO is `beautiful`
Congrats on your pub!! so very kind of Maggie to do that!!!
So glad she did ,
Have a lovely Wednesday :) x

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio