Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Goodies & Winners

Hi all.  Is your Christmas shopping done?  Thankfully I'm almost finished, just have to complete a few handmade gifts.  We woke up to a little snow this morning and we're suppose to get our first "real" snowfall today.  The chickens aren't too happy about the cold weather, but the horses love it. 

Now for my list of winners from the Sampler Blog Hop:

Cathy @ Paper Garden Projects
pdrnc
Scrappnbee

I've sent in my winner's list for The Sampler Blog Hop.  You should be notified soon! 

I've got a LO to share with you tonite from December's Sampler Kit from Scrapbooking Supplies R Us.  Last Christmas was rough, we had a "big" snowfall.  Most of my family couldn't make it to Christmas at my Papaw's and the one's of us that did were in for a treat, no electricity.  It was freezing.  So we have big coats on in most of our Christmas pictures.  It's definitely a Christmas memory I won't forget anytime soon and it made the perfect scrapbook page.



Visit Scrapbooking Supplies R Us to get your Sampler kit!  My beautiful jeweled brads I used for my flowers are from Creative Charms.  Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brrrrrrr...I hope we don't have a repeat. We would have all gone home with you but someone had to keep Papa's oxygen going. It reminds me of the Great Blizzard talked about when Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer comes on. Love the LO...you captured the true meaning of Christmas.

Tammie said...

This is a beautiful LO of the wierdest Christmas ever! LOL....I was looking at last year's pics today to do a mini album and I laughed out loud, by myself, remembering how we tried to play "steal" and open presents and we were soooo cold and it was getting dark in the house...LOL
...I will never forget it! The saddest part, half the fam couldn't get there due to snow! Whew..no repeat please!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

What? I won something? How did that happen LOL!

That snow looks amazing. Did you have to eat Christmas dinner with gloves on? That Christmas will stick in your memory forever I bet.

Annette said...

Awesome layout Amber, Love the photos, the snow one is gorgeous! I can't imagine how cold you guys must have been, you look really bundled up! Wishing you a warm Christmas day this year!
Hugs, Annette

Alyssa S said...

Such a great layout! Brrr...Xmas morning without heat would be hard! Looks like you all were having a great time though! :o)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio