Friday, December 17, 2010

Creative Charms + The Ardent Sparrow

This year I'm taking part in a fun gift exchange at The Ardent Sparrow. It is the first annual Christmas Gift Exchange where pretty packaging is a must. I decided to use some of the beautiful embellishments from Creative Charms to dress up my gift.  This month I got to play with the December Kit of the Month at Creative Charms, Nouveaux Vintage.  It is adorable and sales for $14.99 (125 pieces!). 

Here is my card:


This little card took about 10 minutes to make.  I am in love with doilies!  They make everything so fun!  And my Vintage Velvet Poppy from Creative Charms was the perfect addition!

Here are the glassine and brown paper bags I added to my present, with scrappy goodness inside! 


Very simple and the packaging can be recycled to use again.  And now for gift box:


Everything coordinates and this package was so simple to put together, thanks to Creative Charms.  Visit there store now to get your own Nouveaux Vintage Kit and visit the Creative Charms Blog today for creative packaging ideas and more.

2 comments:

holly* said...

very cute amber! i used nothing but white butcher paper and kraft packaging paper to wrap everything and topped it off with a simple twine. the look so simple yet stunning under the tree. not to mention i didnt spend a dime on wrapping. yay!

Annette said...

Love your card Amber! And your packaging for the gift exchange is adorable, love the doilies! I'm so sorry, I forgot to congratulate you on making the Design Team in your previous post, I am so happy for you! Always love seeing your beautiful creations! Hope you have a great weekend! hugs, Annette

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio