Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch 27


Hi everyone! I've got a card to share tonite based on Cardabilities Sketch 27.


Isn't this a beautiful sketch?  I actually made two cards using this sketch, but wasn't happy with the first so I tried it again.  Here's my card:


I used some of my "old school" Papertrey Ink stamps.  The little quilt blocks are so adorable and fun to color using Copics.  I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - "Keep It Simple"
DYSU Challenge - "Add a Bow"

It is so beautiful and Springy in Kentucky this week.  I took a few pictures on the farm today and thought I'd share.


This is Squab, my favorite hen.  She's giving my turkey the "stink eye"! 


And look what I found, a pretty little purple flower!  Spring is right around the corner folks and I couldn't be happier!

7 comments:

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, great colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Anonymous said...

Love your farm pictures, I believe that purple flower is a crocus!

Jo said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with DYSU this week! It’s been great fun checking out your work on your blog!

Peggysue said...

IMO that sketch is a hard one to work with. You did a great job! I love the colors & if you hadn't mentioned the stamps were old, I'd have never of known. They are cute. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Add a Bow challenge & hope to see you again!

*Alison* said...

So cute.. I agree.. what a tricky sketch.. great job.. Way to "Stack Up" at DYSU Challenge and use a BOW on your creation.. Can't wait to see what you create next week..

HUGS
Alison
DYSU-Owner

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

oh goodness! I love the colors you used on this card and the quilt blocks are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Annette said...

Adorable card, I love the colors and the ribbon is so pretty! That is one big turkey and he is gorgeous! Beautiful photo of the flower, I've seen little purple flowers popping up everywhere, so happy Spring is here!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio