Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Days!

Hi all!  How's the weather in your neck of the woods?  Well it's been warm one day, cold the next...guess that's typical for March.  It snowed on Sunday, which was really a big downer.  Plus I've been sick for a week, that's not doing much to improve my sour mood!  But I do have very happy news to share tonite.  Guess what Design Team I'm joining???


Woot Woot!  I'm a Cardabilities girl now!!!  So very honored to be chosen for this DT loaded with talented ladies!  If I wasn't so sick, I'd be jumping up and down : )  The funny part of it is, I still consider myself a scrapper first and card maker second.  I think in the hustle and bustle of life, I've flipped that idea around though!  I adore making cards, something I avoided for a long time...so this proves if you're avoiding trying something new, go for it! 

I have 2 cards to share tonite.  First up is a card I made for Creative Charms using their adorable Braided Daisy Medley flowers and Polka Dot Ribbon:


The new Deal and Kit of the Month is also available at Creative Charms, take a look at the Deal of the Month...Oh My Lucky Charms:


And here is the Kit of the Month...Green With Envy:


Aren't they both beautiful and sooooo very affordable!  And aren't those the cutest names you've ever heard???

I also have 2 cards to share tonite from the February Sampler Kit by Scrapbooking Supplies R Us:


The February Sampler Kit is full of fabulous products!  I love the Glitz birthday rub ons and I'm now an offical "Glitz" addict.


Visit Scrapbooking Supplies R Us to see the latest and greatest crafting supplies and visit The Sampler to see the amazing kits available.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the DT spot! Your creations are wonderful, just wish you felt wonderful too! :(

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio