Friday, March 11, 2011

If The Shoe Fits Challenge 70 - St. Patrick's Day

This week at "The Shoe" we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  Our Fashionista Friday challenge is to make a St. Patrick's Day creation.  I had never made a Patty's Day card, so this was a tough challenge for me! 

Take a look:


I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock and embossed using my Cuttlebug.  I used PTI ribbon, Prima Flower, October Afternoon journaling spot, and jewels from Creative Charms.  My sentiment is a Melissa Francas rub on and my little flag is Pebbles.  I added a touch of lace to make my card look vintage.

Visit If The Shoe Fits....Scrap It to play along with this week's challenge and see the DT's beautiful creations!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Annette said...

This is adorable! Love the embossing! Hope your feeling better!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber. I was glad to see the post...lets me know you are feeling better.

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous. Love the lace trim. :)

Tammie said...

Very Pretty card...glad you're feeling like crafting! I don't think I've ever made a St. Pat's card either...hmmm.

Sarah Allen said...

This is awesome! Love it :)

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the lace!

Unknown said...

Lovely card hon

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio