Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

How many of you are watching American Idol? Me too! I vow every year I won't get addicted to the show and guess what, I'm addicted anyway!
I want you to check this out, I was featured on Inspirationals. Thanks Mom! She asked if she could feature me and I'm thinking "are you kidding, YES!" I've always wanted to be featured so I'm very tickled!
And visit Scripture Scrappers (click the blinkie to the right) to see my first card sketch! Such fun! Here's my take on the sketch:

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Amber! I love the flower and folded fabric!

I tell myself the same thing about Idol every year...and yes, I'm totally addicted!

Congrats on the Inspirational feature!

(-: Heidi

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, that is just stunning, just gorgeous. Kim

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I wish I was a country girl!! Congrats on being featured on Inspirational. I love that blog!!
Blessings and Hugs!!

Tammie said...

Love this card! I am so proud of your 'crafting accomplishments.'

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love that flower! I hope you have a wonderful week.

CJ said...

Congrats Amber! Your work are really beautiful and deserving to be featured :-) Looking forward to morer inspirations from you! :-)

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Congrats Amber...that is so cool. I would love to be featured someday too. I love that card, love how you cut the top note down, very classy!

Unknown said...

Your card is so beautiful!! I love the flower and the leaf pin!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio