Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stamp School Release Day 1

Hi guys!  It's your long lost crafty friend!  Life has been VERY busy lately and I've been neglecting my little blog, but not neglecting my crafting.  Hubby and I have been painting and doing some Spring fix ups around the house.  The first hay cutting is behind us and I'm happy to say our barns are almost full of hay already and we still have 1 to 2 more cuttings this year.  God is good!  I've also had a very sick chicken, Squab.  I was sure she would pass or have to be put down, but with some TLC, meds, and Prayer she's on the mend.  I said it would take a miracle for her to survive and that's just what we got!

Today is the first sneak peek at Stamp School's June Releases.  Oh my, this month's stamps are just adorable and perfect for Summer.  Here's my card for the day:


As you will see later in the week - this month's theme at Stamp School is weddings.  But the stamps are so versatile, I wanted to show you what could be done with a little imagination.  Visit Stamp School's Design Team blogs to see their beautiful creations:


My card stock, felt, and ink are all Pop Tone products.  They can be found at the Stamp School shop at A Walk Down Memory Lane.  We'd love for you to visit Stamp School to see the new releases and check out the tips, tricks, and ideas from the Stamp School Faculty.  If you enjoy stamping this is the place to be!

Tune in tomorrow for Stamp School Release Day 2!


5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun summer card -- love the layout too~

Anonymous said...

love this card and design.. definitely could use it for my nieces baby shower card


Heather
www.iheartippity.com
ww.papercrafteranonymous.com

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Wouldn't this be good for a baby and a bridal shower? So sweet!

Samantha Taylor said...

I love how you made this card elegant and adorable at the same time.

Wiola said...

Oh a card with a hopeful message - I like that. :) Also it's a very stylish card in a gorgeous colour.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio