Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stamp School Release Day 2

Hi all!  Welcome to Day 2 of the Stamp School June Release.  Today I'll be showing you more sneak peeks at this month's stamp sets.  This month the Design Team are also featuring papers and inks from  the new Bazzill Candy Shoppe Colors.

For today's card, I went with an "indie" theme.


I wanted this card to be a "non-traditional" wedding card with non-traditional colors.  The scrolls on the pink card stock are part of this month's stamp school release, I just built it into the background by repeatedly stamping the scrolls.  My sentiment is also part of this month's sentiment release.  I also used Bazzill's Jawbreaker card stock for my base.  This card could be for a graduation, wedding, baby...the sky's the limit!  Check out the Design Team's blogs for their Day 2 Release creations:


Visit tomorrow for Stamp School Release Day 3!



3 comments:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

This card JUMPS at you! So vibrant!

Samantha Taylor said...

Love how you used the flourish stamp to create a pretty patterned piece.

Jocelyn Olson said...

What a cool card! I like how versatile it is...you're right that it could be graduation, wedding, etc. I love that label you stamped on!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio