Thursday, October 9, 2008

Clean Sweep

OK, so cleaning and organizing isn't something I love to do. At least it was a rainy day and I didn't waste any "outside time" inside. We added some new cabinets and a shelf to my scrapbook room and rearranged everything. My problem is, I can't throw away any of my old scrapbook stuff. For example - this is a picture of my first punch I ever bought, probably around 1998 or 1999. I can't throw anything away, what if I need it or it would be the perfect embellishment for my page.

So there are no cards to post tonight, seeing that I wouldn't know where to start looking for my favorite supplies. I will leave you with one last picture. While I was cleaning I looked up, and Gracie (my schnoodle) was in the window. Not sure if she was trying to jump and get out of my mess or enjoying the fresh air:)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love little Gracie! I can't wait to see the pics of the finished scrapbook room. I will try to find the wrapping to see what kind of chipboard that is on my book. I know I have it somewhere!

Tammie said...

Love the first punch....I still have mine also, and I have been doing this for almost 20 years :) Tell sweet Gracie that Aunt T loves this fresh fall air to, and I will see her on Friday ;)

Anonymous said...

HI AMBER,
YOU WON MY FREE GIVEAWAY CONTEST - CONTACT ME SINCE I NEED YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL SEND OFF RIGHT AWAY. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG
CATHY

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio