Thursday, October 2, 2008

Felt Fun

Today was just beautiful. I had a wonderful time at the barn, spending time with the animals. Sammy our baby pony was just adorable today. He is getting a little chubby. The sky was so blue with a few puffy clouds lazily passing by, just lovely. It was a great day to be in Kentucky.


I've been working on a challenge on Melissa Phillips blog using felt. Who knew Wal-Mart even sold felt. Well I love it. You can make anything with felt, it's sturdy enough to sew and paint. I made 2 cards, one using a traced leaf made of felt that I stitched and embellished. The second card has Heidi Swapp felt butterflies attached. There are ideas brewing in my mind of felt Christmas trees!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love love love the leaf card!!

Tammie said...

love the felt cards! We are on the same wavelength. Is your felt the sticky back or the plain? Sammy is a doll.

Alice said...

Hi Amber! What an adorable pony! and I love your cards - especially the leaf one.

Happy WCMD!
Alice

LISA said...

HI AMBER!!!!
YOUR FELT LEAF IDEA TURNED OUT GREAT.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio