Sunday, October 5, 2008

World Card Making Day

Happy World Card Making Day! This event has been really fun for me this year. I have a friend who has never tried card making, so I bought her a little card starter kit and we made some cards and had a good time. I'm still loving the felt. Not sure how many more things I can think of to make with it though! I've glued, sewed, inked, cut, and I'm about out of ideas! The cards I'm posting tonight are in honor of WCMD. My favorite - the skull card! It's just so different and I love the Love Elsie line of products and a pink skull is just too cute. Hope you enjoy them. Introduce someone to card making this week, they just might love it!



4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, my favorite is the last one with the red felt flowers!

Tammie said...

I love them ALL, but is that a hospital bedsheet as the background??? :) I can't decide on a favorite. I was really impressed with your mom's.

Lea L. said...

All of your cards are adorable!! Hope you had fun on WCMD, and thanks for playing in my challenge!

~Lea

Wendy said...

Such cute cards! It did such a great job!! :) Thanks for playing along in the challenge. Wendy Johnson

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio