Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet Vacation

Well this week I am on vacation and have plans! And guess what they are? To redo my scrapbook room! OK so I am a messy scrapper, terribly messy. The rest of my house is picture perfect, but as soon as company comes my hubby runs to shut my scrapbook room's door. So we took a trip to Lowes today and are ready to get to work this week. So before I have to start organizing I thought I would post 2 cards, they were pretty simple but cute. I'm also posting a picture of the cutest little baby deer that was in our goat pasture today. I think it thinks it's a goat:) I have seen it there before and was planning to go looking for it, but it found me first. Enjoy.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a message that my blog has been blocked due to possible spam. I've requested an inquiry. Strange huh??

Tammie said...

Ber, Loved the second card! Beware, working in your scraproom makes you want to create even MORE! Look forward to seeing you Friday.

Mary said...

I love the count your blessing cards!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio