Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF

Hope you've had a great week and looking forward to the weekend.  I'm working and getting ready for vacation next week.  Very excited!  I've got a few cards to share with you tonite.  First up is a card I made for this week's If The Shoe Fits...Scrap It.  This week's  Fashionista Friday challenge is to use June's Birthstone - pearl.



Don't forget, they're a girls best friend!  And here is my card:


Pearls are a girls bestf riend when crafting!  I use them all the time in different colors.  This little card was made from supplies from previous Sampler Kits at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us.  Visit If The Shoe Fits to check out the DT's darling creations with pearl.

My next card was made with a few challenges in mind....The Play Date Cafe Challenge 85:


The Shabby Tea Room - embossing:


And Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger:


And here is my card:


There's just something about this card that I love.  I embossed my paper and lightly dusted it with a rosy pink ink.  I then added some Amy Matte's Designs Vintage Fabric Flags from One Pink Lemon.  I decided to keep this card on the shabby side.  Very easy to make! 

Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Ooh, I may have to check out the pearl challenge - I'm addicted :)
I came via your Trigger link - love the embossing & that yummy lace!

Marlena M. said...

You have a knack for shabby...love the bow on the first card and the touches of pearls. The second card has nice textures...the tags are cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!! I love the clothes pin and embossing!Thank you soooo much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I'm in love with your last card. Its really shabby chic awesome!

Smiles!
Gwen

Fiona said...

pretty card Amber - thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe...

Ruby said...

Love your little card, the banner looks really sweet and I love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute! LOVE those clothespinned fabric flags! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio