Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DCRU Challenge

It's Tuesday and you know what that means:

This week DCRU is having a color challenge! Use your markers, paint, chalk, even crayons to make a colorful project...And be entered for a chance at a free stamp! Our host this week is the very talented Jessica (have I mentioned she has her own stamp set - isn't that neato?).
The DT had a blast with our projects! Claudia (owner of DCRU) was sweet enough to send us her first digi stamp...the DCRU logo! It's adorable and we all had so much fun coloring Claudia! Here's my card:

I used My Mind's Eye, EK Success, and Papertrey Ink paper. I also used Copics and Papertrey Ink stamps. I added a few buttons and inked the edges with Martha Stewart Ink. I used my Cuttlebug with the Houndstooth embossing folder and Spellbinder Nestabilities.
Go check out the amazing work from the DT!!! Hope you play along! And don't forget the BIG Copic sale is still going on at the Die Cuts R Us store! So if you've been wanting to add to your Copic collected now is your chance!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Adorable card, that stamp is so cute! You did an awesome job on the coloring! Hugs, Annette :)

Unknown said...

This is so neat and what a great idea. Like the other gals..love the coloring. Guess what I bought last week??? YEP...crayons...at my age. Gotta love it.

Randi said...

So cute! Love how you used that Nestabilities! That ones been on my wish list!! Great sentiment, too!
Thanks for your sweet comment today!
I'm looking forward to more of your DCRU challenges!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is wonderful, Amber! Love the bright, vivid colors you worked with and your layout is great, too!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio