Thursday, October 22, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge

This is the first time I've taken part in Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge! The colors are beautiful this week and I instantly knew what shades I would use. Here's the challenge:



And here is my card:



I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock in chocolate and raspberry fizz. I used The Paper Studio kraft cardstock. I used New Leaf ink from PTI. And I used their new Holiday Button Bits and Signature Christmas stamps. I used PTI vintage buttons and vintage cream ribbon. Plus my Cuttlebug & Spellbinder Nestabilities, and Fiskars punch. This little card was so easy to make and I just love all the colors together!

Enjoy!!

23 comments:

Taheerah said...

So lucky to have your Holiday Button Bits already, I'm still waiting for mine! Great little card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

Tammie said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

what a great card Amber! i love it :) i just love your Hof3 background too!

have a great weekend!

xoxo
sarabeth

2Bis2DO said...

Cute card. Love that stitching at the top.

Unknown said...

Oh Amber, this is just beautiful!

(-: Heidi

Dawn Cosgrove said...

Great card! Super cute!

Mary said...

Looks great! I tried to order and they are all sold out! :o(

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVE this card! Love the stitching and the buttons!

Jenna Wunderlich said...

very cute! I love the button ornaments!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is gorgeous! You should enter this in the Moxie Fab ruffles challenge too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card!

suzARTe said...

these cards are really beautiful, the ruffles are such a lovely touch

Sharron said...

Fabulous card--love the colors, buttons and touch of ruffles!

andie said...

love the gathered ribbon at the bottom! nice job on this challenge!

Daniela F. said...

Very cute! Love your stitching and the ribbon treatment!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Amber. I love these colors together.

Andrea M said...

Very pretty card! Great job. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is just precoius! :)

Winter said...

So cute! :)

Annette said...

What an adorable card! I love the button ornaments and the colors are great!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuu Amber! This is supah cute! Love the hit of black. Stunning!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio