Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DCRU "Earth Friendly" Challenge

It's challenge day at the DCRU DT Blog! This week we got to play with the new Cosmo Cricket Earth Love paper and chipboard! I just love it and it's on sale till Saturday at the DCRU Store for 35% off the regular price.

This week is one of my favorite yet, create an Earth Friendly Project. Let your imagination run away! You can use earthy papers, encorporate things from nature, or let your project have an earthy meaning. Whatever you think of, do it! There's no wrong answer.

Here's my challenge card this week. I used pop tabs instead of ribbon to promote recycling : )



Enjoy!!




8 comments:

Annette said...

I think this is one of my favorites also, it is so adorable! I love the pop tabs on it, what a cute idea!! Hugs, Annette

Jessica Diedrich said...

I agree-one of my favorites, too! You did a phenomenal job on this card, Amber! I LOVE it!!!

Tammie said...

So cute....and I am guessing that the pop tabs are from a "cold can of coke" :)

Unknown said...

T cracks me up...she knows us all too well. I love the card and who would have ever thought of pop tabs? Only You!!!

Yvette said...

Love your card Amber! What a creative way to re-use pop tabs! Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! I love the pop top embellies!

(-: Heidi

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Love this one! Using those tabs was such a brilliant idea!
Great job :*)
~ margie

LORi said...

Super Fabulous Amber!!!

Hugs ~ LORi

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio