Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DCRU Challenge

Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge at Die Cuts R Us! This week the challenge is to make a "male" themed project. The DT used Cosmo Cricket - Boyfriend paper and embellishments which you can find at the Die Cuts R Us Store.
I loved playing with the Cosmo Cricket goodies this week. This line is so fun!

Here's my creation:



I made a masculine notebook that Hubby & I could both jot down notes in. For some reason he doesn't like glitter and flowers and pink : ) I made this using Cosmo Cricket paper and embellishments from Die Cuts R Us. I also used paper, twine, ink, and stamps from Papertrey Ink. I also used my Cuttlebug + Swiss Dots Folder and Spellbinder Nestabilities.

Visit DCRU DT Blog to see the DT's darling creations this week! And be sure to play along!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job and love the idea of a masculine look for the notebook!! I saw PTI right away when I sawe your picture. As always fab work my friend!!!! Blessings and Hugs!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

LOVE IT!! I almost bought some of that paper at my LSS recently. I love that stamp set!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just adorable, Amber! LOVE your take on the challenge and your gorgeous use of this DP!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word!! SO cute Amber! Love that Cosmo and the way you used the twine to tie on the pencil is fabulous!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

This is soooooo cute. Turned out great. Love all the explaining of what you used. Who would ever guess??

Annette said...

What a great project, it is so cute, love it!! I can't believe your husband doesn't like glitter and flowers! heehee

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio