Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ACLP Challenge 43

Hi everyone and welcome to challenge 43 at A Crafty Little Place. This week we have a theme: create a masculine card.

The Design Team got to use the darling "Quiet Contrary" Little Boy Blue patterned paper collection from My Mind's Eye. You will fall in love with this line of paper from MME, available at the Die Cuts R Us Store.

For this masculine card, I had my Hubby in mind. I wanted to make something sweet, but not girly (wasn't easy!).



My paper is My Mind's Eye, Sentiment is from Cosmo Cricket's "Delovely" Collection, and my ribbon and lace are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. My doily is Little Yellow Bicycle.



Visit A Crafty Little Place to see the DT's beautiful creations.

Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Cara said...

Very sweet, Amber! I'm sure hubby will love it!

Annette said...

Great card Amber, love the colors! Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Annette

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card, Amber!! Love all the fabulous layers!!

Alyssa S said...

So pretty...or am I not supposed to say that about a masculine card? LOL Love your layout and colors :o)

Unknown said...

Very pretty Amber. Masculine but still you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Very pretty, love these colors and the stamp. Hugs!

merniebug said...

Sweet card. Your right, it isn't always easy doing those guy cards, but this is resally nice. Thanks for joining us at Meljen's for our lace/ribbon challenge. Hope we see you again next time.

Cheryl said...

Very sweet! I love the doiley and the ribbon. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. Good luck!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing with Meljens this week:)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio