Thursday, June 17, 2010

DDSB Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to a new challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. We have a new sketch to share with you created by Kym. Take a look:



And this week we have a Sponsor:



Pear Tree Designs is sponsoring the DDSB DT this week and offering our winner a prize. The prize they will be offering for the winner is a new digital image (which has not yet been released) and also a choice of another one of their digital images. Such a great prize and plenty of super adorable digi stamps!

Now for my card:



My digi is from Pear Tree Designs. I colored my image using Copics. I also used Spellbinder Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink Stamps and Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket & My Mind's Eye Paper, and Really Reasonable Ribbon (from the June Ribbon Club).

Who likes my neat-o picture editing? See the blurry corners of my picture? Well my house was so cold, when I took my camera out in the scortching heat to photograph my card it fogged up, lol! Cheap editing!

Visit the Digi Doodle Shop to see their beautiful digital images. Judy is constantly adding more to the store. And there are still June specials and sales! And visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best DT Blog to see my DT buddies beautiful creations!

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Harriet H said...

Absolutely love your card and it has my favorite....buttons on it... love the ribon too.... it is one of the ribbon club you belong to?

Harriet

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Amber!! What a great sketch to work with!!

Judy said...

What a sweet card Amber,

Love how you used the buttons, and your little ribbon is so adorable.

Great job hun
Hugs
Judy

KymKreates said...

What a creative idea to use the big buttons on the side of the sketch!!! You are a smart girl!!! Thanks again for the ribbon flower. I have used it 2 times now and am certain many many more to come!

Monika Reeck said...

Amber your idea is so creative change the 2 circles with Buttons...agree with Kym you are a smart girl...and love your happy colors on the flowers and nice PP too...ADORABLE card...(I want to try your ribbon flower too one day dear thanks Amber..)

Karen said...

Lovely Amber, love the buttons.
xx

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, Amber! Love how you colored the flowers on the scalloped circles. The ribbon and buttons are a great touch.

Katja said...

This card really makes me smile!!! Love the sentiment, love the stamp and coloring!

Greetings,
Katja

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Amber this is gorgeous such a creative take on Kyms sketch. Hugs Pascale

Marcie said...

What a lovely card!

Alyssa S said...

Great card! Love your photo *editing*! lol

Unknown said...

Love this card Amber. When I saw the sketch I thought no-way...then your card is a perfect match. Talented young lady.

Unknown said...

Love this card Amber. When I saw the sketch I thought no-way...then your card is a perfect match. Talented young lady.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! :)

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the different DP's you used.

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Amber. Love the papers and the gingham ribbon is beautiful. Great layout too. Hugs, Denise x

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio