Thursday, June 24, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge 13

This week the Digi Doodle Shop's Best is having a fun challenge...anything goes! Make anything your heart desires and enter it in our contest!

Since I was still in the "masculine" and "Father's Day" frame of mind, I made another guy card. I love the Sail Away digi stamp available at the Digi Doodle Shop and just had to use it for this week's card:



This stamp is so fun to color with so many little details!

Visit the Digi Doodle Shop to see the new stamps and sales for the month of June. And visit the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge Blog to see the DT's super creations this week!

15 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a gorgeous card, Amber. Love that lace you used!

Judy said...

Amber you did so well with this card. It has such a nice natural feel to it. Very well done!

Hugs
Judy

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous, Amber! I love that image!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I just love the colors!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love that image.

Alyssa S said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card! Love you mix of papers and image - fantastic!!

Monika Reeck said...

love the main Images Amber...looks so natural agree with Judy....Love the PP too and very nicely done dear...

Karen Howard said...

Awesome masculine card, Amber! Love everything about it.

KymKreates said...

this is just stunning. I have this stamp on my list to use and you have created a lovely scene with it!

Katja said...

wow!!! This card is stunning. Love it!

Greetings,
Katja

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you can use lace and it still feels masculine.

Powerful Search Engine said...

This feels really nautical and calm Hugs Pascale

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome card! I love the design! :)

dj1952 said...

I really like your card. I don't think I've seen the ship; must look into to purchasing it.

Great job!

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

dj1952 said...

I really like your card. I don't think I've seen the ship; must look into to purchasing it.

Great job!

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio