Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ACLP Challenge 45

Ahhh it's finally here! June 29th. I've been waiting since last November...do you know what I'm talking about???



I have tickets starting at 7 PM for Twilight then New Moon then at midnight...ECLIPSE! So excited, I'm like a teenager!

OK, enough of the Twilight stuff. Time for a challenge.

This week A Crafty Little Place is having a color challenge in honor of the beautiful new Cosmo Cricket Collection "DeLovely".



The DT got to play with the DeLovely Collection. I adore all the beautiful colors! Visit Die Cuts R Us to see this fabulous collection and do a little shopping!

My card for the week mainly involves the CC Collection. I used different patterned papers and a tag. I then added a bow and an AC Crochet Flower. Very easy!



Visit A Crafty Little Place to see the DT's darling creations!

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love your card, it is adorable! Did you make the flower? You have a long night planned but it will be worth it, I am so excited for you. Hope you're stuffing lots of snacks in your purse! LOL!
Hugs, Annette

Alyssa S said...

Such a cute little card! I'm trying hard not to buy that paper until I use some of the paper I have on hand! I really love your bow with the crochet flower center :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Matches the colors perfectly.

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio