Thursday, August 19, 2010

DDSB Anything Goes

Hi everyone.  Welcome to the latest challenge from The Digi Doodle Shop's Best - it's an "Anything Goes" Challenge.  Just make a project and link it to DDSB for your chance to be a winner. 

This week I decided to use the adorable Hoot Owl Digi Stamp from The Digi Doodle Shop




He's just so cute I knew he'd be perfect for a card.  And he was a "hoot" to color!




Visit The Digi Doodle Shop's Best Blog to see the DT's beautiful creations this week.  And The Digi Doodle Shop is having a great sale for the month of August, check it out!

Now for the winner of my blog candy from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.  The winner is "gocanucksgo" from Crafty Creations.  I'll e-mail you!



And for more chances to win goodies, I hope you join me Saturday for the Paper Garden Projects "Festive Fall Garden Walk".  It's going to be a fun hop with lots of inspiring projects.

Enjoy!!!

12 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a cutie, Amber! Isn't this owl fun to play with? Hugs.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So adorable! Love it! :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is totally Gorgeous I love it so much. I think I may have to get the owl to add to my DDS collection. HUgs Pascale

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Amber!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Coloring the Owl Amber love the pop of orange on your Owl...just lovely card...hugs, Monika

Kathlene said...

The owl is adorable and I really love the cloudy sky. Very sweet card! TFS.

KymKreates said...

What a darling card! Did you create your own sentiment? If so what font is that I love it!
Kym

Judy said...

Adorable job on this stamp Amber. You made this little guy look more adorable than ever. Love it hun.

Hugs
Judy

Karen Howard said...

Super cute, love this image!!!

Karen said...

Really lovely Amber, love the image.
xx

Jóna said...

Soooo lovely card, Amber !
Love this image and how you made it so Summer-day-like :o)
Hugs, Jóna

Alyssa S said...

What a cute little card! Love the little pom pom strip - too fun!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio