Saturday, August 21, 2010

Paper Garden Projects Festive Fall Garden Walk


Welcome to the Festive Fall Garden Walk at Paper Garden Projects.  If you just happen to be stopping by, visit the Paper Garden Projects Blog to start the blog hop. 

Take a stroll through the blogs of all the Paper Gardeners and enjoy some friendly inspiration. This month we are focusing on Fall and Back-to-School projects.  While you visit, take note of each designer's name and their special garden walk word in their blog post. Once you finish your garden tour, send an E-mail to custserv@papergardenprojects.com with the list of designers and their garden walk word.  Everyone who sends the correct list of designers and words will be entered in a random drawing to win a prize. You need to send an e-mail to the address above; please don't leave your list as a comment. You have until midnight (EST) on August 25th to send your list.

And the prize? We may be celebrating Fall, but summer is not quite over yet. So how about not one but 2 cute summer Kraftin Kimmie unmounted stamps!


Now for my Back To School project I used the adorable Teacher Anya Stamp available at Paper Garden Projects.  I just can't tell you how cute and fun this stamp is to color, love it!  Like playing with paper dolls! 

I decided to take a mini album and turn it into a little teacher's notebook:





I used a mini blackboard album to fit the teacher theme.  I wanted the front of my album to be like a present that had to be opened.  So I sprayed a clothes pin with glimmer mist, added some twine, and used a key as my gift wrap. 


Miss Anya is just too cute!  Of course I had to dress her in pink and look at that adorable APPLE.I wanted the inside of my album to have lists and look "teachery". 


Here is a list of the blog hop order:

Cathy
Amber (that's me!!!)
Tangii
Tricia
Linda
Andrea
Alyssa

And my special Festive Fall word is....can you guess....APPLES.

Visit Paper Garden Projects to see all their adorable stamps, like Anya!  And check out the sales and specials going on now. 

Next up on the hop is the talented Tangii's Blog.  Enjoy!!!

13 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

I really love your Notebook!! Beautifull done! the colours are looking awesome to each other!

Colleen said...

What a great idea. That is just the cutest little notebook.

angelique (anlou) said...

what an great creation hun
so sweet and adorable
hugs angelique

Anonymous said...

Love this Amber! What a great idea!!

Jacilynn said...

super cute! love all the details
:)

LollyChops said...

This is sooo cute and I love the black background!

lisa808 said...

So creative to use the clothespin & key on the front cover.

Nancy in Iowa said...

So many details. This is amazing. Such fun. Thank you for the inspiration.

Tammie said...

Gorgeous little notebook...love the blackboard theme and the "wrapping"...just adorable.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is an awesome project! I love the black album - its like a chalk board. Just lovely!

Vana63 said...

Awesome Project Amber!

Catherine said...

Oh such a clever way to use the clothes pin! And I love that key. What a fun & adorable project! TFS!

Alyssa S said...

Great notebook! I love how you always add your word in your explination - too cute!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio