Thursday, August 12, 2010

Flower Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to the latest challenge from The Digi Doodle Shop's Best. This week we are challenging you to make a project and use a flower. I think flowers are the most popular image used on cards, so this one should be easy. This week we have a sponsor who has generously let us use one of their digis, Daisy Doodles Stamps.



For this week's challenge I used their beautiful Sunflowers digi stamp. Here is my card:



I love sunflowers, think they are bright and fabulous. I also love coloring sunflowers! Blending the colors is so fun.



If you are in need of an adorable flower image visit our sponsor or visit The Digi Doodle Shop! Fabulous flowers can be found there! And visit The Digi Doodle Shop' Best to see the DT's darling creations!

15 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Love these sunflowers and you have coloured them so well they look so rich. HUgs Pascale

Tammie said...

Sunflowers are one of my faves! They make me think of fall. Such a pretty card.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute! Love how you combined it with the ticket stubs.

Karen said...

Really lovely Amber, love the tickets too.
xx

Jóna said...

Great card Amber, like the tickets and how you colored the flowers :o)
Hugs, Jóna

Judy said...

Great card Amber. Very nicely colored, and I love the added tie string!

Hugs
Judy

Cassie said...

I love the tickets and the jute tie is perfection!!!
=)

Karen Howard said...

Wow, very pretty! I love the bright colors and your fabulous color blending!

Cheryl said...

I love the bright, cheeriness of your card!

Jackie said...

What a fab card and image. I will have to have a look at the digi doodle shop after work :o)
Jackie xx

Monika Reeck said...

very pretty coloring Amber and nice tickets too love all about your card...perfect!! see you soon on my Blog dear..hugs. Monika

KymKreates said...

I adore the bright and sunny look of your card. The tickets and twine add such homey touches!

Kym

Katja said...

Love this card Amber. Really like the ticket you used on your card!
Greetings,
Katja

Alyssa S said...

So pretty! Sunflowers are so fun!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

gorgeous! And the tickets are perfect! :)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio