Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Layout Time

Hi guys!  Today  I've got a few LO's to share with you.  Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy if you haven't already, you have until Wednesday, August 18th at 11:59 PM. 

At Scrapbooking Supplies R Us the August Sampler Kit is available for purchase.  It is fabulous and perfect for late Summer and back to school:



Isn't it just lovely?  Visit the Crop Spot to see the DT's beautiful creations using this kit.  Here is a sneak peek at a mini album I did using this month's kit.  Details will be posted later this month at the Crop Spot.



Next up is a LO I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings




This is a LO of my 4 new turkeys and 1 duck we hatched in an incubator.  It was amazing watching the eggs for 28 days to see if there was any changes, only to go in on the 25th day and see they were hatching!  Guess they're premature!  The little duck is really fiesty!  And the turkeys look like baby chicks with long necks.  I used Mays Art Crochet Lace and Leaves trim from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  My paper is October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicyce Doily, GCDStudios Border, and American Crafts Thickers. 

Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Oooh that mini book looks really funky and fun - can't wait to see it properly! What a great kit xxx

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love this LO. Cute picture too.

Tammie said...

Gorgeous! Love your LO

Alyssa S said...

So adorable! I don't know how you find the time to craft with your job and your farm...but you do an amazing job! :o)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio