Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge

Hi all....decided to play along with this week's challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You.  Here's the sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:


I used Basic Grey patterned paper, my Fiskars punch, and Papertrey Ink stamp.  My bling, ric rac, and leaf are all from Creative Charms Kit of the Month - Fabulous Fall.  Love all the goodies included in this kit!

Now I want to introduce you to the newest member of the barn yard, Brisco:


Is he not the cutest little guy in the world???  He is a Great Pyrenees and our "goat dog in training".  Boots our older GP is so happy to have a puppy all of her own!  Brisco weighed in at 20 lbs at his 9 week vet visit.  He's going to be a BIG BOY! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Amber. I love the leaf and the vintage look of the paper.

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous card! Love that little leaf!
Brisco is one of the cutest and fluffiest pups I've ever seen!!

Laura Davis said...

Oh my goodness your puppy is adorable! Great work on your card too I love the colors :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio