Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet November

Hi all!  Can't believe November is already here.  Christmas shopping, ugh!  Dread it.  Hope everyone had a great time Trick Or Treating.  I had to work all weekend, so the little goblins didn't get any treats at my house!  They did insist on dressing me up at work, of course I had to be a vampire:


Oops!  Forgot to take the stethescope from around my neck, hehe.  We love tricks and treats at work, so we have fun during October. 

Here's a little BOO card I made:



And here is an Autumn LO:



Both creations were made using my October Sampler Kit from Scrapbooking Supplies R Us.  I just love that their kits include goodies for both card makers and scrappers.  For my LO I decided to use my much neglected circle punch and experiment.  These are just a few pictures of Autumn at my house. 

And Creative Charms has 2 fabulous Kits of the Month for November.  Take a look:


Kit of the Month – Fabulous Fall – 150 Pieces - $14.99 (Regular $19.42)

· Thanksgiving Chipboard Stickers – 6 Pieces
· Fall Seasonal Sparkles – 21 Pieces
· Light Green Vintage Jewels – 9 Pieces
· Sage Green Vintage Brads – 9 Pieces
· Fall Medley – 17 Pieces
· 18” Brown Velvet Ric Rac
· Brown Vintage Poppies – 8 Pieces
· Amber Gem Stickers – 76 Pieces



Kit of the Month – Winter Wishes – 145 Pieces - $14.99 (Regular $20.42)

· Winter Chipboard Stickers – 6 Pieces
· Winter Seasonal Sparkles – 25 Pieces
· Red and Green Vintage Jewels – 12 Pieces
· Christmas Vintage Metal Frames – 6 Pieces
· Christmas Twinkle Stickers – 10 Pieces
· 18” Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
· 18” Green Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
· Red Vintage Poppies – 8 Pieces
· Red and Green Gem Stickers – 76 Pieces

Visit Creative Charms to buy your kit!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Annette said...

I wouldn't expect you to be anything else but a Vampire, I love your costume!! Love your card, it is too cute! Awesome layout, I recognized those birds right away, we have 5 of them. Got them for ticks but when we let them out the critters in the woods got them little by little so Terry keeps the caged up now. Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Annette

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love that card. it is so fun! The chipboard button and the diamond background with the stitching absolutely perfect!

Alyssa S said...

Your boo card is so cute! I love that it leaves the super cool button as the focus! I'm a real nature lover though, so I adore your LO. It's so fun to see the beautiful pictures and the use of circles is just too cool!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio