Friday, November 19, 2010

The Sampler Blog Hop

Inspiration, fun, and prizes are in your future!  Falalallow us for The Sampler's blog hop and sketch challenge!  November’s kit, Falalala Yuletidings, is jammed packed with great papers and embellishments to use in and out of your holiday projects!  If you just happened to stumble upon this fantabulous hop, visit Sandy at The Crop Spot to get started. If you are already participating, you should have arrived from Alaina's beautiful blog.

To jump start some creativity with your holiday projects, we have a great sketch challenge that can be kept super simple or made as extravagant as you fancy!  Visit the Scrapbooking Supplies R Us Contest Page to see the sketch.  And here is my take on it using the Falala Yuletidings Kit:


This is my Baby Gracie and Jake Jake playing in the snow with Hubby.  Gracie, my Schnoodle, was having a blast.  It looks like she has wool pants on, hehe!  All of my supplies are avaliable in the November Sampler Kit.  My Jack Russell Jake loves snow...but after a few minutes he's ready to come inside and put his Snuggie on!  Last Winter all we had were endlesssssss snow storms, so this LO is near and dear to my heart and sums up last November to February. 

Here's the hop order:

Sandy
Alaina
Amber - you're here!
Holly
Sarah

Now for the prizes!  There will be a total of 16 prizes given away, including 5 full kits!  Each DT member will pick 3 winners from our blog and we will also be having a Grand Prize Winner.  So if you want to be in the running for fabulous prizes, here's what you have to do.  Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite holiday song.  We will leave comments open till November 29th and announce winners on November 30th. 
Becoming a follower is not necessary, but I would love to invite you to follow my blog. 

Visit Scrapbooking Supplies R Us today to purchase your Falalala Yuletidings Kit!  And the Sampler is also looking for their next Design Team!  Details are at Scrapbooking Supplies R Us. 

Next up on the hop, Holly's
super blog! 

8 comments:

pdrnc said...

Love your LO. My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night. It makes me remember what Christmas is about.
Lisa D

Alyssa S said...

Ha! Love the little snowball bum shot! Too cute! Great layout :)

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Oh - great page - I love the "wool pants" :) I never quite know what to do with them when they're all covered in snowballs like that - I usually just end up with a very wet kitchen floor!

(BTW... O Holy Night is my fav I think)

Patricia said...

Great page! My all time favorite is Silent Night. Especially when we sing it on Christmas Eve at church. It's beautiful!

ruth said...

You know I have lots of favorites, but one that is so happy and cheerful (and reminds me of some of my favorite Christmas movies) is Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.

Fun layout! Looks like an amazing kit to play with. :)

Annette said...

Love the layout, Gracie is so cute looking like a snowball! LOVE "O Holy Night" especially when sung by Il Divo! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Annette ♥

holly* said...

omg sooooo cute! the layout is great and those photos are fantastic!

ScrappnBee said...

Love your LO and the Naughty or nice page! Great job! Favorite song: Merry Christmas Serevjo by Tran Siberian Orchestra! Going to TSO with the kids is a part of our holiday traditions!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio