Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just Craftin...

I love lazy days.  Sure there's LOTS I "should" have been doing, but I wanted to craft my day away...so I did!  I've got 2 cards to share that I made for challenges. 

First up is a card I made using this week's sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You:


And I was inspired by this picture at The Shabby Tea Room:



And here is my card:



I've been so excited to use my Kitsy Kitchen products from Melissa Frances, and this was the perfect chance!  My cardstock is Papertrey Ink and Prism.  My patterned papers, stickers, and rub on is Melissa Frances.  I used Mays Art Ribbon.  And my fab little crochet flower is from Creative Charms.  I added some faux stitches and this card was complete.

I also added this card to A Spoon Full Of Sugar's Embellishment Challenge.



Next up is a card I made for Card Patterns:


And here is my card:



My cardstock and ribbon is Papertrey Ink.  My sticker is Basic Grey and rub on is Melissa Frances.  My Ric Rac, Fall bling, and jewel is Creative Charms.


Enjoy!!!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness, Amber ... this card is simply gorgeous!!! I love everything about your design -- thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Please be sure to only link your card for TSTR in your post to be considered for the weekly prize!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and pretty!

Clare said...

SO pretty, love that crochet flower!! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

Annette said...

Love your shabby card, it matches the photo colors perfectly and it has Melissa Frances all over it, just adorable! Love your other card too, it is so sweet! Hugs, Annette ♥

Unknown said...

Out of the ball park...definitely one of my favs. Beautiful card Amber and it is so you.

Nicole said...

Pretty card - love the ribbon and the fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Kelly said...

Both are very cute cards! Love the ribbon on the first and that pin!

Alyssa S said...

These are fabulous!! I love the bright, cheeriness of the first card and the warm bling on the second!

NinaB said...

So pretty, Amber. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Unknown said...

I love that Shabby picture and your interpretation of the challenges - great job on both :)
Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
:) Kazan

Kathy Martin said...

Love, love, love your cards Amber!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Great cards Amber! Wonderful use of embellies (of course!!).

Sandy Ang said...

Your sweetshop card just takes my breath away.
Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio