Friday, March 23, 2012

Hi all!  Sorry I've been MIA.  I do believe I've had my first midlife crisis, haha.  I have changed jobs, no more nite shift and holidays for me.  I will be working in Clinical Education at a local hospital helping teach staff.  Very excited for this opportunity.

Have a darling card to share tonite that I made using goodies from The Cutting Cafe.  This week the Design Team is thinking "Easter".  I used the Easter Basket Shaped Card to make my creation:


Easter is by far my favorite holiday, so I love my little basket of eggs.  Here's a close-up:


Visit The Cutting Cafe Blog to see the Design Teams darling creations this week and leave a comment for your chance to any 3 sets of printable stamps or cutting files from The Cutting Cafe!  Enjoy!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute little card. love the eggs and bit of ball trim.

Regina Easter said...

this little basket is so cheerful and colorful....outstanding job...hugs

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your Easter basket. The pom poms are a cute accent. Congratulations on your new job :)

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio