Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stamp School April Release Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 from Stamp School's April Release.  Each month the Design Team features the new SS items on the last 3 days of the month.  Then throughout the month, the DT shows you tips, tricks, and ideas using stamps.  We also have monthly contests and would love for you to play along.

Here's my sneak peek:


Who loves this quote?  Just darling and so true.  I used Razzleberry and Bubblegum Pop Tone Card Stocks for my project.  I love using matching card stock and ink to stamp.  That's exactly what I did on my Bubblegum Card Stock to make my flowers fade into the background.  I also used Pop Tone felt for banners.

Visit Stamp School for me details on our April release.  You can also find Stamp School on Facebook and Pinterest.

Enjoy!!!



2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the felt banners -- your ribbon is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

good day thecountryscrapper.blogspot.com admin found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio