Friday, March 30, 2012

Stamp School April Release Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the April sneak peeks from Stamp School.  I have a card to share with you today using goodies from this month's release.  One of my absolute favorite things about being on the Stamp School Design Team is that I have got to use the Pop Tone Card Stock.  Being an avid stamper, I am always looking for sturdy paper that stamps great.  It is also handy because you can buy it in 6x6 or 8.5x11 sheets.  I really love the Pop Tone Card Stock and it is definitely my "go to" paper when stamping and card making.  I highly recommend it if you are looking for a paper that stamps neatly and holds up well to coloring.

Here's my sneak peek for day 2:


I stamped on canvas to make this card.  I had these little canvas hearts lying around and had never done anything with them.  So I stamped directly onto the canvas then went over the stamped images with Copics. I added Liquid Pearl to outline my heart.  The canvas stamped and colored perfectly and my Copic colors didn't bleed into areas of the canvas, it stayed put.  I love this technique!  If you try it, leave me a comment.  I'd love to see what you make.  

Stop by Stamp School to see the Design Team's beautiful release projects for Day 2.  




4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What a neat idea! That heart looks lovely!

Unknown said...

Love the card Amber. Great idea also.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Look at you -- getting in on the latest trend! I love this - stamping on canvas is fabulous!

Esther Asbury said...

Featuring your beautiful canvas heart on my Canvas Inspiration post today....http://estherscardcreations.blogspot.com/2012/04/canvas-inspiration.html

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio