Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back To Reality!

Anyone who follows my blog knows I am super duper excited for Spring, well we got a dose of reality this week. Friday morning we had 7 inches of snow! I couldn't believe my eyes, the biggest snow of the season. Here are some pictures I took...
It was a beautiful heavy snow.



Now for a few Springy projects! Here is a card I made a few days ago.

I used Melissa Frances, Colorbok, and Sassafras paper, Prima flowers, American Crafts ribbon, and Inkadinkadoo stamp.
Here is a fun Spring layout.

I used Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, and Colorbok paper, Sassafras Stickers and Chipboard, October Afternoon journaling block, and American Craft Thickers. This is a picture of our bee's and the bee stands. See the mason jars, that is sugar water that we feed the bee's in the Winter. And the other picture is my Hubby Matt working on a fence in our donkey pasture.
That's all for today. Passed a kidney stone this morning so I'm not feeling the best in the world!
Enjoy...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I sure feel for you, at this very moment it is positively DUMPING snow outside...*sigh*.

Your springy projects are so beautiful! Love them both!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

Beautiful card...love the layout. One just can't out do Mother Nature. Beautiful pictures. The trees were like that here but I was too tired to go outside!!!!

Annette said...

Beautiful pictures Amber! I see a cardinal next to your bird feeder, my favorite bird! Love the card and the layout! Hope you are feeling better today, I know kidney stones can be very painful.

Mary said...

*HUGS Great pics and page! Ouchie on the kidney stone - do I need to come hide the Coca Cola?

LORi said...

Woo Hoo ... BIG Snow!!
Amber your cards and layouts are great!! Wonderful Work!!

Blessings, LORi BOYD

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio