Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday Be Inspired!

Today is Wednesday and that means a new challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge! This week's challenge was tough but really fun, to use your punches in different ways + use your Cuttlebug. I thought long and hard about this one, and here's what I came up with...

I cut 2 inch strips of paper that fit the width of my card and then used my Martha Stewart boarder punch to punch both sides of the paper. I then aligned them on the front of my card and ran it thru my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. My image is a digital stamp from Pink Petticoat. I then used American Crafts ribbon at the bottom, ruffled up half of it and stitched it. My cardstock is Colorbok. See all it took was my punch & Cuttlebug to make my very own fancy paper:)
Now it's your turn to see what you can make! Be sure to stop by Cuttlebug Challenge and check out all the amazing cards from theh Design Team!

17 comments:

Allison said...

lovely punch, fab card
AllisonX

Mrs J said...

Amber, what a great way to make a really different background! Love the image from Pink Petticoat too. Great card for the challenge!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Karen said...

Love that punch and your card is gorgeous. That stamp is fantastic as well! Where did you get it?

Rosemary said...

Amber, how simple and clever with the border punch!!makes for a great background!!..beautiful card!!

Lea L. said...

Not only is the way you used the border punch fabulous...but I am in LOVE with that Chandelier and sentiment you used! Great job with the challenge this week!

~Lea

Nathalia Castellon said...

That is just so dang smart! I love how you used the border punches and your card is so fresh!

danni reid. said...

this.is.awesome!

Jenn K said...

This is wonderful!!

Rosanne said...

Hi Amber,

I see what you meant by the chandelier, I love this card!

Hugs,
Rosanne

Cassie said...

handmade paper frills so cute and clever!!

Eva said...

Amber, I love the way you created your background with the punches and the Cuttlebug! And WOW, how cute is that digi stamp!

bethchien said...

I LOVE CHANDELIERS SO MUCH!! Beautiful card, girl!
B

Anonymous said...

Great job, I like how you created your own designer paper!
Peggy

Captain Scrappy said...

Oh how neat!

Annette said...

I love this! The colors and the background are awesome, great technique! Those digital images are so cute and I love the wording on this also!

Tindaloo said...

Great card! I love the that backing paper you designed with your puncher :) Cute sentiment!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ok, Amber......now this is just flippin' genius! I adore this card!!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio