Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Fever!!!

Melissa Phillips is having a wonderful challenge on her blog and I just had to play along! Look at what the winner gets:

Isn't this little apron adorable? I LOVE it!
OK now for my card:

I used Colorbok and Melissa Frances paper, felt for my pocket, Melissa Frances rub-ons and lace, Michaels ribbon, and Stampin-Up ink. I found a little dress and apron template online to get my card shape. And I added a little flower to my pocket.
Today was beautiful in Kentucky! Sunshine and temps in the 60's...it was wonderful. Hubby and I worked in the garden for hours clearing everything to get ready for planting. I heard little frogs croaking for the first time this year! That means Spring is right around the corner. Of course I took some pictures of the little animals. The first is Smoky giving Ms. Kitty some kisses.

Here's one of my chickens soaking up the sun. I was also practicing with my Nikon and a new lense, love how it blurs the backgrounds of my pictures. Practice makes perfect I guess:)

And last but not least, the goats! I feel like I neglect the goats because I don't post as many pictures of them....so here's a cute one of Hannah a pygmey goat (miniature). She will be 1 year old this month. You can see her twin sister Montana in the background.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Jolene said...

This is the cutest thing! So clever. Love the little pocket with the flower in it. Love it.
Jolene Eborn

Tammie said...

Love the card! It is always nice to see the Goble animal family. Smokey is a doll.

Unknown said...

Love,love,love the card you made.Love,love,love the goats. I'll take either one you want to get rid of.

LISA said...

Your dress card turned out so good. Love the lace, and the little flower in the pocket.

Mary said...

Great lens. What kind is it or what settings are you using. I love the blurred background!

Becky G said...

Amber, I love your card! It's adorable!

I love the pics of your critters too, especially the rooster. Ilove roosters and he looks so majestic standing there.

Have a greaet day!

Hugs~Becky

Melissa said...

Oh gracious......how cute is this? Truly sweet, well thought out and balanced...and just creative as can be!
Melissa

Annette said...

Totally adorable card, I just love it! Love all the photos of the animals and especially Smokey and Miss Kitty!

Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio